CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Getting back into this blogging thing...

I have been quite absent. There are many things to write about, and I need to assess the adventure tally and figure out how far behind I am.

But for the moment, I shall start with a simple check in.

Nags:

  • I need to invest in clothes: warm weather office attire is becoming a must. Actually I just need clothes that fit. 
  • Also need to invest in a phone that is consistently functioning.
  • I missed mingling with Dukies yesterday. Muy triste...

Brags:
  • Pumpkin spice lattes make my life. I think I like them more than most men I've dated.
  • I have business cards! Yay!
  • Dance class tonite! Love it!
  • Did I mention pumpkin spice lattes rock?

0 comments: