CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Foooood!

In thinking about next weeks adventures, I kinda struggled. I'm gonna finish this week strong by buying myself some red lipstick today or tomorrow (you know Labor Day extends the week so it counts), and I signed up for dance lessons, which will be a major adventure starting mid-September, and I've climbed my treeeee (pics later today promise). But, that and being frugal leaves next week as a bit of a black hole...

And, naturally, in walked food! I've listed a few things I've always wanted to make, or been afraid to eat.


Cheesecake
 
Brussel Sprouts
  
Sushi

Egg Rolls

    I've got recipes for all of them, just gotta do the cooking, so please:
    Help me decide!

    Thanks much! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Labor Day weekend :)

    0 comments: