CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Red lipstick... Meh.

In the interest of the budget, and getting this adventure in, and because she offered, I borrowed my mom's red-ish lipstick today. It's actually more of a wine color. In fact, it's called "wine with everything", which sounds like the Duke senior's motto for life. Ha. But I digress.

There's the color, taken right from Revlon's website. 
I'm not sure if I'm just getting used to such a wash of color or what, but I'm not head over heels about it. It rubbed off and a re-application seems wasteful, so no pics just yet. But they'll come this week. I think I'll keep playing with it, and potentially go buy my own shade. Perhaps a bit more fire-enginey.

But for the adventure tally, this counts. I definitely felt a bit more conspicuous, lol. Maybe that's the hesitation, because my makeup has been quite subdued of late.

This shall be an adventure in progress, so I'll keep you posted. I'll also let you know what the upcoming ones will be. I'll fix the food this upcoming weekend, but I gotta find a weekday activity.

Feel free to share ideas!

Oh yea, and if you haven't voted yet, do it! This one is a good race thus far.

0 comments: