CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Today is a good day...

Gooood morning blogosphere!

I am in a good mood today. The sun is out, I got to work on time with little incident, and it's Thursday! I have always loved Thursdays even more than Fridays, because on Thursday I feel like there's so much to look forward to. Not like Fridays, where there's so much expectation and pressure that you're likely setting yourself up for a letdown.

Meanwhile, the poll is closed, and I'm on schedule to make sushi! Yay!


Not a clue about this other adventure, but hoping something will spring to mind by Monday. I like to make my deadlines. (In grown-up life anyway... let's not talk about anything prior.) Next week I'm thinking dance class and DC short film fest. I'd go see a film this week, but I'm attempting frugality. *Sigh* responsibility.

And for Nags and Brags.

Nags: I really wanted the poll results to be cheesecake. I love cheesecake.
Brags: As I write this, I've already checked 2 things off of my to-do list at work! Aaaaand I'm wearing some superfly polka-dot tights, thanks to the pleasant chill in the air.

Mine are actually gray and white, but you get the idea. Yay!

Have a great day guys; I'm getting back on the productivity train. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want those tights haha.