CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

I got it in...

(...the second adventure that is.)

No, I have not climbed a tree just yet. Technical difficulties continue, though they are being resolved forthwith.

In the meantime, I managed to stay on schedule with a bit of spontaneity and the help of my wife- by that I mean platonic, non-exclusive life partner. Our motto has always been "there's always food." So, despite the fact that the sky seemed to be falling (literally, the weather was kind of gross yesterday) we brightened up the day with... SNAILS.

That's right, I ate escargot yesterday. Most definitely counts as an adventure, and ya know what? They were darn good.

So I have officially completed the adventure tally for the week, and owe the blogosphere some pictures! Get excited!

Hope everyone is having an excellent weekend :)

0 comments: