CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Shout outs!

There have been requests for shoutouts, and I am quite willing to make a shameless plug and bring in some traffic to the blog, because I'm a member of Generation Y and we like attention.

Dear ladies of Duke in DC: thanks for a wonderful Thursday. Forever.Duke.
Dear Abbigator: Told ya, this is just for you!
While I'm shouting out Dukies: Hi Topeka! (You better read this miss. And let me know when you do.)

Okay, that's about it for that.

In other news, it is Saturday and I'm being kinda lame and have no further plans than the cleaning I already completed. This whole work life balance thing is a bit difficult... It seems I have an on and off switch and need to purchase some dimmers. I've decided to flip the work switch on since I got this super great job, and doing all that work makes me very tired come weekends or week nights. Generally, I can make it out in the world for about 1 activity a week (sometimes admittedly less). If there are suggestions for balancing a 45 hour work week, and being a healthy, social 20 something, while still saving money to move out within a couple years and own, not rent, I'd love to hear them.

Til then, I think I'll take a nap.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hii Saaammmm!!! I read it. I love it. I love you!!! Will make my appearance back in your life come Friday after 7 pm :)