CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Updates on the first week of adventures!

Tomorrow, I shall have my first adventure! I am going to a flower shop, to choose my favorite flower! Previously, I'd decided on gladiolas, but it was pretty arbitrary. I liked the name of them... Mostly the way it felt to say it. It sounded like a very sophisticated thing to have as one's favorite flower... But, it seems like there are better ways to choose this, like actually seeing and smelling the plants in person. So, off I go!

I know some of you are wondering,

"Did flowers suddenly become trees, and no one told me?"
Fear not. You have not missed any memos. I'm climbing a tree (assuming I can find one, which may prove to be an adventure of its own) on Thursday. This is just easier, and I don't need assistance.

So, look forward to pictures of the flower expedition! Get exciiiited!

Meanwhile, if anyone happens to know where to find a good Magnolia tree in DC, feel free to drop a line. Kthanks.

0 comments: