CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

We have a winner!

Happy Monday Blogosphere!

Apparently, I am climbing a tree within the next 7 days. I think I'm excited about it, but have to wonder if some of the votes weren't a teensy bit sadistic... If so, shame on y'all.

No matter though, I have a helper and so it will be done. Tree day has been set for Thursday after work. Location to be determined, since I haven't been looking for climbable trees.

I've promised to make these adventures documented, so I guess this will be captured on film... [Insert more apprehension here.] This is definitely going to be an adventure.

Also, I have to come up with 1 more for the week. I'm thinking it will be a bit more chill, but I'll keep you posted!

1 comments:

Tim said...

Magnolia trees are especially easy to climb. Lots of branches starting very low. Good luck